Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Art Gallery clouds
Yesterday in He Puna Tarei we went to the art gallery. When we got in there Sietske showed as around where all the cloud pictures are. Then Sietske walked as into the classroom and walked us through the steps for our cloud pictures. We used acrylic paints for our art work. I was very, very proud of the work I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practical Learning
For Practical learning last term we made hand stitched headphone bags. I ended up using a candy patterned material and for the plane materi...
-
For Practical learning last term we made hand stitched headphone bags. I ended up using a candy patterned material and for the plane materi...
-
L.I Can I use punctuation in my writing to make it sound interesting? PENGUINS UNDER ATTACK!!!!!! In A...
-
In He Puna Pumanawa we have been making silhouette art. We had to make a sunset with only red,yellow and white blended colours .I c...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi, I really like your painting. It looks amazing. Could you tell me more about it?
ReplyDelete